Rotherwood Teachers are seeking to appoint an English teacher, the role includes teaching KS3 and KS4 , will commence January 2019 and will be on going
This role will be teaching Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
• To undertake a designated programme of teaching across all Key Stages
• Teach consistently high quality lessons
• Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of KS3 and 4
• Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in English
• To maintain appropriate records and to provide relevant, accurate and up-to-date information for SIMs registers
• To complete the relevant documentation to assist in the tracking of students
• Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning &teaching
• Working at our school offers the opportunity to work within a culture of professional learning and reflection
• Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
• Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
• Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
• Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
• Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
• Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!