Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting experienced Early Years Practitioners to join a dynamic and growing Nursery in Nelson. Positions are starting ASAP and are ongoing.
The successful Early Years Practitioner will:
- Must have had suitable experience of working with children under two years of age
- Be an excellent, inspirational individual with strong communication skills
- Be passionate and embrace the Nursery’s ethos, providing inspiration for the children
- Can provide the children with a safe, secure and home-like environment
- Can organise and implement activities and opportunities which meet the needs of individual children
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.