Our client based on the outskirts of Keighley is looking to recruit an E-Commerce Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Lead strategy for developing online product, pricing and promotional plan. Report and present to upper management on proposed changes and reviews.
- Determine format and features of the website to maximise clarity and ease of navigation for customers. Willingness to trial and test based on shoppers’ demographics.
- Keep in touch with new developments on the e-marketing world. Research the company’s core demographics and how best to reach them and to maximise search engine traffic.
- Utilize other online platforms such as eBay, Amazon and Google Shopping. Ensure they are aligned with the company’s internal stock system. Maintain a streamlined order processing system for the Stores Manager.
- Refine online shopping process on all platforms, setting up shops to ensure repeat custom.
- Optimise conversion and reduce bounce rate. Consult Google Analytics and utilise its functions to obtain data and statistics to track improvements and benefits.
- Provide support for strategy development and sales performances.
- Manage and maintain social media platforms to help raise brand awareness and drive sales.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis.
- Understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience of selling on ecommerce, particularly Amazon, eBay and/or Google Shopping platforms.
- Sound knowledge of website management and ecommerce usability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably with a specialisation in marketing or business.
- Experience in managing people and working in a team.
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Organised, analytical person with strong technical skills.
- Able to multitask and problem solve.
- Must be creative, pragmatic, and eager to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating effectively with others.
- A strong grasp of modern technology and social media
- Expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy
- Good self-discipline, administration, and management skills
- Meet deadlines in an environment which has variety and interruptions.
- Multi-tasking, with the ability to remain steady, especially when under pressure.
- Self-starting with self-drive, competitive, enthusiastic, inspiring
- Logical, imaginative, problem solver
- Full driving license.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (depending upon experience)