Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Drama Teacher for a role based in Bradford.
The role is a full time position starting in September 2021, lasting until December 2021, with the potential to extend further into the New Year.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background
- Experience of teaching Drama
- Hold a valid teaching qualification for example PGCE, QTS or QTLS
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide relevant references
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.