Rotherwood Teachers are currently looking to recruit a talented Drama Teacher. The successful candidate should be an exceptional teacher; be committed to the development of teaching and learning; be vibrant and well-qualified. Excellent teaching is of prime importance as is a love of the subject and the energy and knowledge to foster this same passion in students. You must have experience of teaching GCSE Eduqas as well as BTEC Performing Arts up to A Level
The role and responsibilities include:
• Providing high quality teaching of Drama to KS3 and 4
• Raising student attainment
• Assessing, recording and reporting on students’ progress
• Supporting the vision and values of the school.
To be successful in this post you will:
• Have knowledge/experience of teaching Drama across all key stages.
• Be ambitious for your students and your own professional development
• Have up to date teaching methodology and a commitment to reflective practice
Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!