Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit an experienced and confident Digital Marketing Executive, with a strong grounding in SEO, to join their growing Marketing Department. This role is a great opportunity to take ownership of developing and strengthening SEO strategies across all company websites and delivering marketing content within a creative and friendly environment.
- Create successful SEO strategies through in-depth research and insights that will get have a positive impact on website rankings, traffic and value.
- Carrying out site technical SEO audits, determining actions and implementing technical improvements to drive traffic and conversion.
- Produce ongoing keyword gap analysis, identifying and implementing opportunities to drive relevant organic traffic through engaging content creation.
- Monitor backlinks and proactively manage the website link profiles.
- Own blogger and webmaster relationships and drive link acquisition strategy for all company web properties.
- Design and implement promotional, cross selling and conversion rate optimisation strategies to deliver increased sales and AOV on ecommerce properties.
- Maintain and administer updates to company web properties, liaising with development agency(s) where needed.
- Own and maintain the company Amazon, eBay and Etsy channels.
- Liaise with companies, agencies and freelancers as required for marketing services.
- Support the Senior Marketing Executive in other marketing functions.
Skills & Experience Required
- Three years’ experience in Digital Marketing, specifically an SEO focused role.
- A demonstrable understanding of Technical SEO.
- Clear and demonstrable experience of working with the key suite of SEO tools to drive performance (such as SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Screaming Frog etc)
- A good understanding of the other concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques – Paid Search, Social Media advertising, Affiliate Marketing.
- An excellent communicator with strong opportunity identification / problem-solving capabilities.
- The ability to adapt to evolving situations and challenges. Open to suggestion, collaboration and able to embrace change.
- Excellent time management skills, able to plan, organise, and schedule workloads to hit deadlines and deliver on KPIs.
- Social Media management.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Understanding of web platforms: WordPress – essential, Magento 2 – preferable.
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Google Sheets.
This is a full time, permanent role.
- Salary: £24,000-£28,000 (dependent on experience)
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home Available