Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a digital marketer with a passion for the industry to take their next steps focusing on social/paid social and content marketing to generate inhouse leads.
You will work alongside the digital marketing manager to drive brand awareness through review and social performance channels working to seasonal KPIs, an attribution model and reporting to the different parts of the business across four different brand initiatives.
The Role and Responsibility:
- Create and post repurposed/adapt content through social and video channels to drive awareness, relevant traffic and leads to the brands reporting back on the results of the activity:
- Send weekly emails through Mail Chimp targeting data in the CRM and you will need to:
- Pull targeted data from the CRM based on the content of the email
- Add new images to support Look and feel of each email
- Test the emails across multiple devices – ios, android, browsers and devices.
- Make sure the call to action buttons are working on the emails such as the sale phone number and the links to the online quote tool
- Proofread, and use your marketing flare to support the sales results through the email channel
- Manage and respond to all of the negative comments on Trustpilot, Google, Feefo and Trust Trader and use Trustpilot to support your social and email marketing activity.
- Support with PPC ad copy ensuring constancies across channels for Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Help write content and post content for the four sites using WordPress CMS and supporting the marketing manager with on- and off-site SEO strategies.
- Report on a weekly and monthly basis working with the different brands sales teams and experts to ensure the teams are aware of our messaging and results.
- Create videos and vlogs needing a create eye and understanding of how video will drive the brand forward.
Ideal experience and understanding:
1.Very well written and attention to detail heading up the content for the brands (marketing or English degree desirable)
2.Micro Soft Office
3.Social platform knowledge on Facebook Ads with 1-year experience
4.Google Analytics and reporting 1-year experience and the will to learn and sit the exam
5.WordPress Experience will be a plus
6.Google Ads and Bing Ads experience is not required but you will need to support on these platforms mainly regarding the ad copy.
The role pays from £18K - £23K per annum with 28 days of holiday.