Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a fully qualified Design Technology Teacher to join a dynamic department, teaching KS3 & KS4 students within a well-established, forward thinking school. The role is a full-time contract starting in October 2021.
The school is happy, thriving and extremely successful and sits in the heart of Lancashire, they have extremely strong, traditional values and are looking for a teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students.
As a qualified Design Technology teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a similar position
- Have some experience teaching resistant materials and graphics
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.