Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Customer Service & Dispute Resolution Advisor on a permanent basis.
- Answer customer account queries via email and telephone.
- Handle customer account disputes.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Take customer payments via telephone.
If you are:
- A team player, not just in a small team but also as a part of the wider business.
- Energetic, friendly and have a positive attitude.
- Customer focused and get satisfaction from helping people.
- Always pushing yourself to do better and go the extra mile, for customers and for the business.
- Willing to learn and try new approaches to providing excellent customer service.
- Experienced in complaints handling and/or have previously worked in a collections environment.
- Able to work at a fast pace with a high degree of accuracy.
If you have:
- 2-3 years experience working in an inbound call centre environment, with a complaints/collections focus.
- Minimum GCSE English grade C or equivalent.
- Experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Full UK Driving Licence. Due to the location of the office, public transport is limited and therefore access to your own car would be ideal.
What we are offering you:
- This role is full time and permanent, hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- 22 days holiday per year, with extra days for long service.
- Workplace pension with 4% employee contributions, rising to 5% after 2 years with 5% employer contributions from the start.
- Permanent Health Insurance Cover.
- Death in Service Insurance Cover.
- Private Medical Cover (optional).
- 50% off gym memberships
- Beautiful rural office location with local town within a 5 minute drive.
- Training and Development opportunities.
Salary - £15,000 - £15,500 per annum dependent on experience