Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main purpose of the role: Inbound sales plus dealing with customer queries/complaints etc via telephone, face to face, online chat or web pages. Arranging and booking deliveries and returns with customers. Liaising with warehouse plus working within the warehouse as required.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with inbound sales and customer queries
- Processing sales on SAP system
- Working with online selling tools ie. Ebay/amazon/website
- Telephone, face to face and internet communication with customers/suppliers/couriers
- Processing invoices, filing and general office duties
- Liaising with warehouse regarding deliveries and returns
- Assisting warehouse staff within the warehouse, collecting products/parts, researching products.
- Time management/prioritising workload
- Able to deal with difficult customers
- Good telephone manner
- Willing to go the extra mile for colleagues/customers
- Team Working
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Microsoft office
- Online selling software eg. Ebay/Amazon.
- Rate of Pay - £8.50/9 DOE + generous bonus.