Our client based on the outskirts of SKipton is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor on a Full Time Permanent basis.
Duties will include:
• Taking full ownership of the mortgage lifecycle, speaking to customers and third parties to provide an effective and efficient administrative service.
• Providing excellent customer service, proactively speaking to customers who are in financial difficulty to find solutions to ensure the company receive any outstanding payments.
You will be expected to work to agreed SLA’s and you will be a quality driven individual, making sure you meet the required standards for both transactional and telephony processes. Problem solving will come naturally to you as you will deal with complex customer queries, finding solutions that has the best outcome for all stakeholders.
Acting with professionalism is with utmost importance as responsibilities of the role also include identifying, handling and recording customer complaints in-line with company policy.
Although all of the above responsibilities will form part of the Customer Service Advisor role, please note that the percentage of your role may see you work primarily within an administrative or telephony function.
Other skills and experience :
• Previous experience working within a Customer Service role is ideal
• Experience of Credit/Debt Management would be advantageous
• Competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience working within Financial Services would be of advantage
• Ability to adhere to strict governance, process and policy
• Quality driven with excellent attention to detail.