Are you a experienced Cover Supervisor? Are you passionate, inspirational and looking for your next challenge?
Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a number of Cover Supervisor positions across Lancashire within dynamic, growing departments within well-established schools.
We are looking for resourceful and self-motivated individuals who can take responsibility for the learning, behaviour and progress of the classes they are covering in the absence of the Class Teacher. Our ideal candidate would have previous experience working in a Secondary School and have passion and enthusiasm for the role.
The successful Cover Supervisors will:
- Be passionate about aiding students and helping them to inspire them to achieve their potential.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills
- A dedicated Cover Supervisor who has experience in a similar position within a Secondary School
- An individual who enjoys a challenge and who can maintain the strong values of the schools
- Have strong classroom management
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If you are a Cover Supervisor and would like to know more about opportunities we have available, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.