Rotherwood Recruitment are working in partnership with a reputable family engineering firm based in Blackburn. The team they already have are highly trained in all aspects of precision engineering from conventional milling to CNC work. Due to an increase in orders they are looking to recruit a CNC Miller to their team.
The company produce both batch and one off pieces.
Responsibilities and Duties As a CNC Miller Programmer your duties will include:
- Programming Heidenhain Machining centres
- CNC Miller & Programming CNC Setting
- Operating 4 Axis
An ideal CNC Miller Programmer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must be a competent Programmer / Setters and Operator.
- Demonstrate experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Be able to produce components to drawing tolerance and specifications,efficiently and accurately as required by the customer.
- Be a fully competent CNC Programmer - Heidenhain Controls.
- Ability to work within busy environment.
- The working hours of this role are Days - Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:30pm and Friday 8am-1pm.