Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a CNC Machine Operator on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- It will involve working with a dedicated programming system bespoke to the glazing industry so training will be provided.
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
Hours of work – 7.30am till 4.45pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am till 12.30pm Friday.
Rate of Pay - £9.50 to £13 per hour depending on experience.