Our client based in Skipton is looking to recruit a Client Service Adviser on a temporary to permanent basis.
• To be responsible for the accurate processing and allocation of all notification schedules cash /BACS receipts and collating any necessary paperwork for a portfolio of Factoring / Invoice Discounting clients.
• To be responsible for the sales ledger maintenance, month end reconciliation and credit control fore portfolio of Factored and Invoice Discounting clients
• To report potential risk situations to the RM(Relationship Manager)/ACSM (Assistant Client Services Manager)/ HOCS (Head of Client Services)
• To be a supportive and participative team member ensuring that the duties of team members are effectively carried out in their absence
• To build and maintain Client and Debtor relationships
Key Performance Indicators
• Input accurately all the daily processing for Factored / Discounted clients.
• Accurate allocation and reconciliation of cash and credit notes. Cash to be allocated within 3 days of receipt and memo line notes updated where appropriate.
• Month End reconciliations to be completed in full within 5 working days, with the retentions input within 48 hours of receipt.
• New debtors to be set up the same day of receipt.
• To chase all invoices from the Advance Notice of Disapprovals’ report,
• To chase each client's top 10 overdue accounts.
• To verify each client's top 10 balance or highly concentrated debtors at least once a month.
• To achieve monthly collection targets.
• To review each client's disputes with the client.
• Ensure adherence to the practices and procedures as outlined in the User Procedure Manual.
• Administrative duties/tasks which include Client Payments, Credit Searches, Factoring Bacs and Preparation, Debtor Funding Limits etc.
• No justifiable client complaints
• To take the appropriate legal action against Debtors when necessary.
• To deal with returned/bounced cheques in a timely manner.
Experience / Qualifications / Knowledge Required
• Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure and to strict deadlines
• To begin the ABFA (Asset Based Finance Association) Foundation course within 6 months of employment in this role.
• Computer literate with fast, accurate keyboard skills.
• Minimum of two standards GCSE's including Maths and English.
Due to the expected high levels of applications, if we have not contacted you within 3 working days of your CV being sent to us, unfortunately your application has not been successful