Our client based in Crosshills is looking to recruit a CAD Technician on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Create and develop assemblies and manufacturing drawings through the use of Solidworks and in line with the requirements and specifications
- Report problems and deficiencies in the design to team leaders
- Prepare quotations and estimates
- Proactively contributes to the team’s continuous improvement by actively taking part in procedures and processes reviews, teams briefing and daily activities.
- Liaise with directors to ensure all projects are run smoothly
- Liaise closely with dealers on drawing specifications and estimates
- Assist client facing departments on technical queries
- Work in line with procedures and processes
- Adhere to deadlines
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate drawing files and records.
- You must have previous experience and be proficient in Solidworks.
- Worked in a professional office environment
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- A knowledge of material properties
- Sound knowledge of engineering design principles
- Good numeracy and computer skills.
Salary: £19,000 per annum.