Job Title: CAD Technician
Reports to: CAD Supervisor
Required for a well-established business specialising within the industrial industry, based in the Keighley area. This role would suit a candidate with previous experience in Solidworks looking for a busy and challenging role.
Excellent CAD / 3D modelling skills for creating parts, assemblies and 2D drawings.
Software: SolidWorks, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Excel
Strong documentation ability and a good eye for detail.
Ability to update and record changes to existing 2D drawings / 3D CAD Models to reflect design changes.
Experience of plastic injection moulding, sheet metal fabrication and machining
Knowledge of high volume of manufacturing processes.
Good communication skills
The ability to meet deadlines
Essential Criteria Desirable CriteriaQualifications &
Experience · Proficient in 3D software
· Have an interest in Design
· Worked In a professional office environment · Degree qualified
· Time Management
Aptitudes · Confidential in all matters
· Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
· Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
· Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
· Strong IT skills
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work in, and adapt to a
rapidly changing environment
· Ability to work cooperatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements · Knowledge of Microsoft packagesDisposition · Flexible and co-operative at all times
Requirements · Good timekeeping and attendance record
Please contact Rotherwood on 01535 604508