Our Client is a commercial catering equipment supplier with almost twenty years’ experience in the design and manufacture of top quality stainless steel equipment together with associated air control systems for commercial kitchens, manufactured to exacting standards.
Due to expansion of the business, they are now looking to expand the team and recruit a CAD Operator.
The role will include:
- Producing technical drawings and plans in a specific order with the help of computerised applications
- Using AutoCAD software and producing 2D and isometric manufacturing drawings
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices
- Produce draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications
- Prepare drawings for sheet metal components
- Calculate dimensions and allowances with accurate precision
- Compile data and specifications sheets
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings
- Usage of Microsoft packages Outlook – Word – Excel
- Usage of Trutops or other Trumpf programmes would be an advantage but not essential
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 4.30 pm.