Our client based in Keighley is looking to recruit a Business Support Technician on a permanent, full time basis.
Deliver quality technical support and implementation services to the Company’s customers.
Assist in the development of the Company’s Small Business IT Support Service. This role is focused on the implementation and support of technology, in particular, but not limited to, Microsoft solutions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and liaise with customers and colleagues.
- Record and Monitor incidents/problems reported by customers.
- Provide Technical Support and other IT- related services, such as product installation & configuration.
- Develop & maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Communicate effectively with hardware & software suppliers and external support providers.
- Maintain personal motivation to acquire knowledge and keep abreast of rapid technology developments.
- Maintain commitment to the development of technical knowledge & skills in line with the business requirements of the company.
- Practise efficient time management of self & others to ensure efficiency of operations in workshop and small business technical support areas.
- Ensure that all company procedures and policies are adhered to in the course of duty.
- These are not fixed. They vary in response to customer needs and according to changes in technology market.
- Assist in contributing to the Company’s strategic business planning processes.
- Day-to-day supervision of junior staff
- Handling/processing customer payments (cash/cheque)
OTHER REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
Any other tasks commensurate with the nature of the post, as required from time to time by the business. In accordance with the needs of the business the following criteria also apply to this post: -
- Working additional hours may be required from time to time.
- Working on customer sites may be required.
- Working varied or regular shift patterns may be required.
Qualifications and experience required:
- GCSE Maths & English Language (Grade A*-C) or equivalent.
- Recent Microsoft Technical Qualifications or other industry-recognised qualifications
- Strong technical understanding of networking principles, Operating Systems, Hardware & Software
- 1 year in a technical role similar to Business Support Technician L1
- Must have Full Driving Licence and own transport.