Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Skills Coach to join an established team of professionals working within a Professional and Medical Services department on a permanent basis. This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week).
Key duties of the role:
- To design, develop and deliver creative, inclusive high-quality learning programmes in accordance with awarding organisations specifications and standards.
- To provide 1 to 1s to assess and support learners on level 2 and level 3 Business Administration and Customer Service Level 2.
- To teach and support co-ordination of online Business training sessions
- To support and prepare learners for EPA.
- Support the learners and employers through setting relevant work-based projects and assisting with the portfolio build to showcase for the end point assessment.
- Conduct reviews with the employer and learners reviewing skills, knowledge and behaviours and setting of smart targets including English and Maths.
- Effectively manage the Quality Assurance process of qualifications in line with awarding organisation specifications.
- Monitor and continuously update learner records ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Effectively manage the learning process, ensuring the safety and well-being of learners.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all learners in all work related and learning environments in accordance with the company’s safeguarding policy, health and safety policy, equality and diversity policies and code of conduct as part of the organisations duty of care.
- Carry out regular risk assessments of the learning process and associated environments.
- Professionally liaise and work with all key stakeholders.
- Recruit, initially assess and induct learners onto the Business and Customer Service programmes.
- Support employers on matters relating to their apprenticeship training needs and development and preparation for the end point assessment.
- Complete relevant training qualifications in line with ESFA.
The successful Business Skills Coach will:
- Strong ability to deliver established targets and deadlines in accordance with learner progression.
- Accredited qualification minimum Level 2 in Literacy, Numeracy
- Occupational/industry experience
- Willingness to learn and committed to own development.
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.