Rotherwood Teachers are currently looking recruit an experienced Biology Teacher.
1. providing stimulating and academically rigorous teaching of Biology up to A’ level
2. keeping up-to-date with current developments in content and methods of the subject, remaining
familiar with external examinations requirements;
3. implementing strategies to continue the rise in academic achievement;
4. developing teaching resources in Biology, particularly with regard to differentiation for pupils of different
abilities (G&T, EAL and LDD), and the increased use of ICT;
5. maintaining a sequence of classroom displays and other curriculum materials, to create a stimulating
and welcoming environment;
6. attending department meetings and liaising with science teachers within the department;
7. preparing and updating of schemes of work to meet examination syllabus demands
8. making a full and dynamic contribution to the Science Department and its extra-curricular activities;
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would like a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!
At Rotherwood Teachers we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
£50 reward every time you recommend a colleague - See terms of conditions
Support throughout your placements by our dedicated office staff on your personal consultant
Access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If you are a qualified teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.