Rotherwood Teachers are looking to recruit an experienced Biology Teacher for KS3 and KS4.
This role is 5 days per week, in an Outstanding School and covering for a Maternity leave
Duties will include;
Teach allocated pupils by planning their teaching to achieve progression of learning through:
• understanding and applying effective classroom management;
• understanding and applying a range of teaching strategies;
• positively targeting and supporting individual learning needs;
• use assessment to inform planning and teaching;
To be successful in this post you will:
• Have knowledge/experience of teaching Science across all key stages.
• Be ambitious for your students and your own professional development
• Have up to date teaching methodology and a commitment to reflective practice
• Be able to work confidently within a team and communicate effectively
• Hold a valid teaching qualification such as a PGCE, QTS or QTLS
Provide details of at least two referees covering the last 5 years' work history
Possess a current criminal record check (Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered with the online update service) or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail or would be a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Please contact Rotherwood Teachers NOW!