Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an Automotive Tutor/Assessor- MET Body Panel to join a established team of professionals within an Automotive department.
This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week) permanent role, based in Accrington.
This role is a multi-disciplined dual role which incorporates both apprenticeships and commercial delivery, with the purpose of delivering professional, innovative and inspirational training or learning which covers either the skills, knowledge and behaviours relevant to the occupational sector or through the delivery of the company’s apprenticeship and commercial programmes.
The successful Automotive Tutor/ Assessor will:
- Appropriate qualification to deliver on MET Body Panel programmes
- Qualifications and /or experience in at least 2 disciplines, to meet awarding body compliance (or willing to work towards)
- Accredited qualification minimum Level 2 in Literacy, Numeracy & ICT.
- Full UK driving licence
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
- Robust knowledge of vocational occupational qualifications and curriculum including Functional Skills and behaviours associated with apprenticeships.
- Experience of curriculum design, development and delivery within the relevant occupational sector.
- Prior Education experience
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.