This school requires an Administrator/ HR Officer to work during term time plus one week.
The job holder will manage the administrative and/or finance function within the school, including staff and systems.
- Plan, develop, adapt, organise and monitor support systems, procedures and policies
- Manage / supervise administrative staff
- Provide support, advice and guidance on administrative issues to senior staff, governing body and others
- Liaise with other staff, pupils, parents/carers and external agencies
- Develop and maintain confidential record and information systems
- Undertake analysis and evaluation of data, and produce ad hoc detailed reports and information
- Responsible for completion and submission of forms, returns etc., including those to outside agencies
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to safeguarding procedures.
- Produce, and respond to, correspondence
- Assist in the management and monitoring of the school’s financial processes and budgets
- Contribute to the service contracts, school licences and insurance
- Assist with the marketing and promotion of the school
- Manage lettings and the use of premises and associated income
- Responsible for ensuring the selection, ordering and storage of supplies within a budget
Candidate required skills:
- Knowledge and experience of developing and managing relevant administrative/finance systems and specialist ICT packages
- National qualifications Level 4, HND, A Levels or relevant extensive experience
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Relevant managerial experience.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
Term Time (plus one week) Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm.