Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for an AAT Tutor to join an established team of professionals working within a Professional and Medical Services department on a permanent basis. This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week).
The successful AAT Tutor will:
- Have an accredited qualification minimum Level 2 in Numeracy and ICT.
- Have knowledge of accounting practices, AAT qualifications and curriculum of the AAT Programme.
- Be committed to own development.
- Have strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.