Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting for a AAT Skills Tutor to join an established team of professionals working within a Professional and Medical Services department on a permanent basis. This role is full-time (37.5 hours per week).
Key duties of the role:
- Support the learners and employers through setting relevant work-based projects and assisting with the portfolio build to showcase for the end point assessment for both Level 3 and Level 4.
- Co-ordinate and support training sessions within the classroom environment and preparation for tests to enable learners to complete AAT qualifications.
- Assess Level 3 and Level 4 Portfolios to support in preparation for their EPA.
- Involvement in the innovative design and development of the AAT apprenticeship standards.
- Conduct reviews with the employer and learners.
- Effectively manage the Quality Assurance process of qualifications in line with awarding organisation specifications and standards.
- Carry out regular risk assessments of the learning process and associated environments.
- Professionally liaise and work with all key stakeholders involved in the learning process
- Recruit, initially assess and induct learners onto the AAT apprenticeship programmes.
- Support employers on matters relating to their apprenticeship training needs and development and preparation for the end point assessment.
- Complete relevant training qualifications in line withESFA and current legislation.
The successful AAT Skills Tutor will:
- Hold the AAT qualification.
- Occupational/industry experience in a financial role.
- Assessor qualification (Desirable).
- Experience of teaching, assessing and supporting learners from Level 2 to Level 4 (Desirable).
- Passion for Accounting and the ability to inspire and motivate learners.
- Willingness to learn and committed to own development.
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.